Improving Customer Service
Accompanying Report of the National Performance Review
Office of the Vice President
- Executive Summary
- Recommendations and Actions
- ICS01: Create Customer-Driven
Programs in all Departments and Agencies That Provide Services Directly to the Public
- ICS02: Customer Service Performance
Standards Internal Revenue Service
- CS03: Customer Service Performance
Standards Social Security Administration.
- ICS04: Customer Service Performance
Standards Postal Service.
- ICS05: Streamline Ways to Collect
Customer Satisfaction and Other Information from the Public
- Summary of Actions by
- Accompanying Reports of the
National Performance Review
Each action is followed by a number in parentheses
that indicates the necessary avenue for effective
implementation. Appendix A organizes all actions
according to these categories.
(1) Agency heads can do themselves.
(2) President, Executive Office of the President, or Office of Management and Budget can do.
(3) Requires legislative action.
(4) Good idea, but will require additional work, or may be better suited for future action.
Who We Are
|||"How To" Tools