STRENGTHENING THE PARTNERSHIP IN INTERGOVERNMENTAL SERVICE
Accompanying Report of the National Performance Review
Office of the Vice President
- Executive Summary
- Recommendations and Actions
- FSL01: Improve the Delivery of Federal
Domestic Grant Programs
- FSL02: Reduce Red Tape Through
Regulatory and Mandate Relief
- FSL03: Simplify Reimbursement
Procedures for Administrative Costs of Federal Grant Disbursemen
- FSL04: Eliminate Needless Paperwork
by Simplifying the Compliance Certification Process
- FSL05: Simplify Administration by
Modifying the Common Grant Rules on Small Purchases
- FSL06: Strengthen the
- A:Summary of Actions by
- B. Proposal for Federal-State
Flexibility Grants Developed by Governorsand State Legislatures
- C. Assurances--Non-Construction
- D:Accompanying Reports of the
National Performance Review
Each action is followed by a number in parentheses
that indicates the necessary avenue for effective
implementation. Appendix A organizes all actions
according to these categories.
(1) Agency heads can do themselves.
(2) President, Executive Office of the President, or Office of Management and Budget can do.
(3) Requires legislative action.
(4) Good idea, but will require additional work, or may be better suited for future action.
Who We Are
|||"How To" Tools