Meeting of the President's Advisory Panel on Federal Tax Reform: May 11-12, 2005 - 9:30 AM
The President's Advisory Panel on Federal Tax Reform does not endorse the products or services provided by the host for this webcast or by any other company.
To view or print the PDF content on this page, download the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®.
To view or print the Microsoft Powerpoint content on this page, download the free Microsoft Powerpoint Viewer.
National Transportation Safety Board Conference Center Auditorium
429 L'Enfant Plaza, SW
Washington, DC 20594
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 (9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Statement by Chairman Mack
- Panel I: Value-Added Tax
- Panel II: Consumed Income Tax
- Panel III: Retail Sales Tax
- Panel IV: Reform of Existing Code
- Panel V: Alternative Proposals for Reform - A
- Panel V: Alternative Proposals for Reform - B
- Panel VI: Flat Tax
Thursday, May 12, 2005 (9:30 a.m. - 12:30p.m.)
August 12, 2005