Improving Enviromental Management
Accompanying Report of the National Performance Review
Office of the Vice President
- Executive Summary
- Recommendations and Actions
- ENV01: Improve Federal
Decisionmaking Through Environmental Cost Accounting
- ENV02: Develop Cross-Agency
Ecosystem Planning and Management Improve Environmental Performance at Federal Buildings and
- ENV03: Increase Energy and Water
- ENV04: Increase Environmentally and
Economically Beneficial Landscaping
- Summary of Actions by
- Accompanying Reports of the
National Performance Review
Each action is followed by a number in parentheses
that indicates the necessary avenue for effective
implementation. Appendix A organizes all actions
according to these categories.
(1) Agency heads can do themselves.
(2) President, Executive Office of the President, or Office of Management and Budget can do.
(3) Requires legislative action.
(4) Good idea, but will require additional work, or may be better suited for future action.
Who We Are
|||"How To" Tools