Privacy and Security Notice
1. The Coalition Provisional Authority Web Site is provided as a public service by the Consolidated Press Office and DTIC.
2. Information presented on CPA Web Site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us using the Contact Us link on the navigation bar or go to http://cpa-iraq.org/cpa_comment.html.
8. Cookie Disclaimer - CPA does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). CPA may use session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to make the site easier to use. The CPA DOES NOT keep a database of information obtained from these cookies.