February 27, 1998
NATIONAL GAMBLING IMPACT STUDY COMMISSION
TO MEET IN BOSTON, MARCH 16-17, 1998
|WHAT: ||Meeting of the National Gambling Impact Study Commission
| || || |
|WHEN: ||Monday, March 16, 1998; 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.|
Tuesday, March 17, 1998; 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
| || || |
||The Westin, Copley Place (617-262-9600)|
10 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts
- Presentations from State and local officials
- Testimony from invited panels of lottery experts on who plays lotteries, who wins and loses, government regulation, and lottery operations
- Testimony from an invited panel of experts for an introduction to Native American gaming
- Site visits to Foxwoods casino (evening of 3/16), and lottery sales locations
- Regular meeting business
- Public comment period from 4:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m., March 17, 1998
- All interested persons should contact the Commission by telephone and speak with Doug Seay. No requests will be accepted via mail, facsimile, e-mail, or voice mail. You must speak directly with Mr. Seay.
- Requests will be taken M-F, 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. EST, beginning on the day the notice appears in the Federal Register. No requests will be accepted after 5:00 p.m., March 11, 1998.
- Public comment participants will be asked to provide name, organization (if applicable), address, and telephone number.
- For complete guidelines contact Amy Ricketts (202-523-8217).
800 North Capitol Street, N.W., Suite 450, Washington, D.C. 20002