ROGER E. ROSENBERG 226-60-8242
RR1, Box 60
Greentop, MO 63546
Tel: (660) 627-5791
QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND
Over fifteen years demonstrated success in management positions of
increasing responsibility and authority, including broad human resources
responsibilities, international negotiations, strategic and financial
planning, and direct supervision of large numbers of individuals.
- As VP & CFO, helped in the organization and development of a
successful information security training company.
- Organized an approach to the use by the mutual fund industry of
Internet access to personal investment information.
- At Headquarters US Air Force, helped organize the seminal approach
to the threat and potential of information systems warfare.
- Managed over $28 million in foreign military sales cases in
Southeast Asia, traveled widely over the region and negotiated with
leaders in military, government, and industry to ensure allied
- Developed new academic and flying courses from concept through
textbooks and materials, in one case eliminating over 14 costly
flying missions per student.
- Formulated USAF position in U.S.-Philippine bases talks and
developed background papers with supporting evidence on over 100
issues. Negotiated with US Ambassador and Philippine Secretary of
Foreign Affairs. Dealt with President of Philippines, legislators of
- Managed contract to develop software to link diverse human
resources, real estate, and aviation data bases into one product
that quantified information for Air Force base closure and
- Developed and taught courses for Park college, Moberly Area
Community College, and William Woods University. Excellent student
- Developed program to use technology to reduce 100 percent
inspection of over 2000 mutual fund transactions daily, cutting
staff in half by shifting focus to statistical process control and
first time quality. Implemented changes in operations, hiring and
- Analyzed long range US goals in Pacific region. Forecast the
environment, US relations with Pacific Rim powers, future Defense
budgets, and proposed Army, Navy, and Air Force structure in Pacific
for the 20 year horizon. Established priority of US bases in the
region for use in investment decisions.
- Published author.
- M.A.I., Management and Human Relations, Webster University.
- A.B., Public Affairs, the George Washington University.
- Vice President & CFO, White Wolf Consulting
- Director, Corporate Sales Bernard Haldane Associates
- Group Manager, Quality Assurance DST Systems, Inc.
- Investment Representative Edward D. Jones & Company
- Director, Programs and Resources Headquarters, Pacific Air Forces
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Plans and Policy 13th Air Force
- Director, Mission Area Analysis and Long Term Planning
Headquarters, Air Force Systems Command
- Plans and Programs Officer, Doctrine and Concepts Division
Headquarters U S Air Force Deputy Chief, Bases and Units Division
Directorate of Programs and Resources Headquarters U. S. Air Force
- Chief, Wing Readiness Division 3d Tactical Fighter Wing
- Chief, Tactical Aviation Assignments Team Air Force Military
- Flight Examiner 432 Fighter/Reconnaissance Wing
- Executive Officer 323 Flying Training Wing
- Flight Examiner 306 Bombardment Wing
- Private pilot license
- Total Quality Management Training
- Kirksville Area Chamber of Commerce, Government Affairs Committee
- Kirksville Airport & Traffic Commission
- Adair County United Way Treasurer