Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2000 1:06 PM
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; Advisorycommittee@ftc.gov
Subject: Screen Names
- 1. Collect and store the actual names of all persons on the sending and RECEIVING lists
- 2. Publish on the www the actual AND screen names of all recipients of Hotmail e-mails.
- 3. Notify users of Hotmail e-mail that their screens names and actual names and the
screen and actual names of all of their recipients will be published on the www.
- 4. Notify recipients that their actual and screen names are published on the www when
mail is addressed to them by Hotmail e-mail users.
- 5. Provide a way for Hotmail members and, more importantly, NON Hotmail e-mail
recipients, to block the use of actual and screen name information being published on the
www by Hotmail.
Thank You. I look forward to your response.